Thursday, June 23, 2011

Counting Down..


We are counting down to the beach at our house. We leave next Thursday morning to head to Orange Beach/Perdido Key for nine full days! My kids have literally asked me every morning "are we going to the beach today?" I finally told them to stop asking me and just wait until I tell them that it's time to go. I have to admit, though, that I am just as anxious as they are. I am seriously in need of some time away. We finally got our house plans this week, as well, and now my husband tells me that he thinks we have too much square footage. Argghh! I give up...

2 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

You can never have too much square footage ;)

Carrie said...

ooohh can you pack me in an extra suitcase and take me with you?? I want to go back this summer, but I just don't see a possible weekend. Yall have fun!!!