Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Plunging into parenthood

It's official...Colin and I have made the descent into parenthood....we bought a Nissan Quest mini-van. Colin has been ranting and raving about gas prices for the past several months, so I finally gave in and agreed to trade my gas guzzler in. My one requirement was that our new vehicle have the same amount of seating and storage, so the mini-van was the best choice. I have to admit that I was very sad to let go of my Sequoia, but I know that this vehicle will be much better in the long run in terms of gas prices, overall car note, and storage space. They had to bring the vehicle over from Meridian, so we're supposed to pick it up today. I'll post some pictures sometime this week.

My pregnancy is moving right along. I'm now 18 weeks, so I'm just counting down the days until I get to the half-way mark. I'm still battling nausea, so I've pretty much decided that it's going to stick around to the very end.

My mom is having knee replacement surgery tomorrow and Colin's dad is having his gall bladder removed, so please keep both of them in your prayers tomorrow.

No comments: