I made it to the 22 week mark today....things are moving right along and my belly is getting bigger by the day. It's amazing to watch my body change daily. I'm still having some cramping and contractions when I'm on my feet for too long, so I've had to cut back my extracurricular activities and learn when my body needs rest. With that said, Colin and I had a busy weekend. =)
Colin played in a softball tournament on Saturday in Pearl (and I got my first real sunburn of the season) and then we went out to eat with family later that evening for Colin's grandmother's birthday. Yesterday, we spent time in Clinton with family, so I crashed as soon as I made it home.
This weekend, we have four wedding invitations, although we are only going to be able to make it to two of them since there are time conflicts. I better start resting up now just to get ready for all the weekend wedding bashes.
No comments:
Post a Comment