Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Dreaming of the beach

On Thursday afternoon, we leave for a long weekend at the beach. AHHHH....I'll finally have a few days away from work and enjoy the sun and sand and just let my pregnany belly float in the pool. Not to mention, that this might be our last vacation for a while given the fact that we'll soon have a newborn at home.

I love the beach, but Colin loves the mountains! HA! I am perfectly content sitting on the balcony or lying on the beach listening to waves and I love walking on the beach at night, but Colin would rather be skiing in Colorado. Although I have to say, he is always a good sport about taking me to the beach despite his dislike of itchy sand and the heat.

I'll post some photos when we get back. Until then, I'll spend the next two days wishing I was already at the beach with my toes in the sand!

No comments: