Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Rolling right along..

I went to the doctor yesterday for my 23 week appointment. Dr. Travelstead said everything looks great and that I'm rolling right along. I have only gained 7 lbs. thus far, so she and I were both proud of that. Although, as it starts getting hotter, I start feeling more and more huge. I go back in four weeks for my glucose screening and another sonogram. After that, I'll start going every two weeks. I can't believe it's getting so close. I am definitely ready to welcome our precious miracle into this world. She has been quite active lately. She seems to come alive after lunch and stays pretty active on into the evening. Guess she's going to be a busy body!

Several of our friends and family have offered to host a baby shower for us, so we are very thankful for that and feel very blessed to have such wonderful, caring people in our lives. I'm sure things will start to feel even more real once we start putting baby gifts away and getting ready for Miss Addie Claire's arrival. =)

No comments: