Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Little Ham


Our little Addison is getting more and more of a personality each day. She will be seven months old on Monday and she continues to amaze us. She loves her baby food...especially fruit of any kind. She has discovered that she can stick her toes in her mouth, make all kinds of noises and sounds and melt her daddy's heart with each smile. She also loves going outside and likes to get close to our dogs. They have even licked her in the mouth a time or two and she cackles hysterically while I cringe thinking about all the germs. HA! We are slowly getting back into a routine after having been gone last week. Addison seems to be glad to have us back and we are certainly glad to be home with her. Addison and I had a photo shoot at home Saturday just for fun. I've posted a few of the pictures that I snapped.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!