.JPG)
Here are a few pictures of Miss Priss enjoying the beautiful weather yesterday afternoon. I think we're going to hear the words "outside" a lot once she starts talking. She is starting to sit up really well and continues to amaze us daily with her sparkling personality. Colin and I are leaving Sunday to go to San Diego for a few days. I have training for work and he's going along for the ride. This will be our first time away from baby cakes for more than a day. I hope we can stand it.
2 comments:
She's beautiful Sarah. But, why don't you ever post pictures of you and her together? There are hardly any pictures of you at all. Let us see mamma and her baby girl-LaDonna
Aunt sara & colin she is soo cute ecspeically in those leggens cute love you and hope to see you soon LOVE-ASHLEY BYE
Post a Comment