.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Colin and I returned from San Diego on Wednesday evening after a very long day of traveling. It was our first time to leave Addison and we missed her terribly. We both decided that next time we'll have to take her with us. Despite missing our sweet girl, we did manage to have a good time. I was enthralled by all of the places to shop. Colin went to Sea World and to the zoo while I was in my class. He had a good time at all of the Sea World shows and getting soaked by Shamu. Colin and I also celebrated nine years together on Tuesday. We started dating on March 13, 1998, so we had a very nice dinner in La Jolla Tuesday evening to celebrate. If you are ever in San Diego, try out Trattorio Acqua. It's real cozy and very yummy! I'll leave you with a few of the many, many pictures that I took during our trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment