I had my second prenatal appointment today. I had another sonogram to hear the baby's heartbeat and got to see a very active baby on screen. I remember Addison was very active at 11-12 weeks also, so I hope that's no indication that this baby is going to be a busy body like his/her big sister. The baby was facing towards my back and was kicking those legs a mile a minute. The heartbeat was 162, so good and strong. I had lost almost 4 lbs. and the doctor told me to start eating more. I have been eating, but also have been sick and busy chasing after Addison. I have also noticed that I haven't had any real cravings with this baby like I did with Addison. All of those things make me wonder if this baby is a boy. Guess we'll find out soon enough. I should find out the sex sometime after Christmas. Guesses anyone? Hope everyone has a great week. I'll leave you with a few sonogram pictures.
2 comments:
hy girl! i deleted the first comment because of misspelling.....
Sooooo exciting! it makes it much more real by seeing the pics!!!!!!!
Post a Comment