
That's what Addison said to me Thursday night when I returned to the bathroom after getting Landry out of the tub only to find that she had covered her entire body and my entire tub with shaving cream. Gotta love her! Allow me to set the scene...Colin had a scrimmage game for church league basketball. I worked all day, took Addison to ballet, came home and washed both of our cars before it got dark, fed both kids, stuck them in the tub and was attempting to get them dressed and into bed when I discovered her little body art creation. I was exhausted and my face must have shown my disappointment, because she just dropped her head and said, "Great, now you're angry with me." I then felt bad and had to explain that I wasn't angry, but that I was tired and that this was going to take extra time to clean up, which was going to delay Landry's bedtime. Oh, the trials of motherhood!
4 comments:
The things that come out of kids' mouths can crack you up, rip your heart out, and everything in between. This memory will be priceless, though. :) So funny!
HILARIOUS!! thanks for the laugh@
haha! that's too cute!
What goes through our kid's heads that makes them think, "Oh, THIS is going to be a good idea!"
Post a Comment