I am looking forward to a mini, but much-needed get-away this week...a get-away from work that is. Colin has some work to do at the UROC's Mobile District office this week, so the kids and I are going to tag along and see what we can get into. Some things I'm looking forward to:
-Some extra play time with my kiddos
-Having someone else clean our room and make-up the beds for the week
-Good eats
-A day-trip to Gulf Shores to stick our toes in the sand while daddy is at work
-A view of the bay
-A play-date to the Exploreum with my high-school friend Allison and her daughter who live right outside of Mobile
One final note, Colin and I just started a small group study on marriage at church and our assignment this week is to pick a verse and work on repeating it and making it a part of your daily routine so that it becomes part of your heart. As a wife and as mother, I admit that patience is an area that I need to work on. For that reason, James 1:19 is the verse that I have selected for this week: "Be quick to listen, slow to speak and slow to become angry." I pray that the Lord will give me more patience this week, keep my frustrations low and just allow me to live in the moment and enjoy the extra time with my family.
4 comments:
Hope you have a GREAT time!!
That is a great one Sara! Keep sharing what you guys discuss....I would love to hear all about it! Have fun.
AMEN!
Enjoy your mini vacation away!
Post a Comment