My babygirl started first grade today. Did I get a picture? No! What was I thinking? Honestly, I was thinking...we must eat breakfast, get dressed and get to school before the tardy bell. Man, was it humid! We had to park a country mile and walk to the school to carry in a "happy" for Mrs. Gordon and Mrs. Harbin. I was soaking wet by the time I got inside the school. I seriously felt like I needed to go back home and shower again. We made it though. She was a bit nervous, but warmed up once she got to the classroom. She's going to have a great year. She has great teachers and a lot of her friends in her class. With school starting back, I've been on the prowl for easy weeknight meals. My friend Misty shared this all-in-one chicken dish with me and I made it last night so that we could eat off of it this week. It was super duper easy and so yummy! This is a must-have for the recipe files!
4-6 raw
chicken breasts
New potatoes
Green beans
(fresh or canned-really any green veggie would work. Broccoli is good, too)
1 packet of
Italian dressing mix
1 stick of
melted butter
Salt &
pepper
Arrange in
9x13 dish with the chicken in the middle, green beans on one side and potatoes on the other. Sprinkle with the packet of Italian
dressing mix and then top with the melted stick of butter. Cover with foil and
bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour. Add salt & pepper to the potatoes. Enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment