Every day, Addison comes in and flips, flops, cartwheels, does handstands, back bends, etc......the child never stops moving. I don't know how she gets so much energy. Landry and I just watch in amazement. She has gym twice a week and you'd think she'd come home worn out, but as soon as she comes home...she wants to put on booty shorts and a sports bra and practice some more. Today is my 33rd birthday. I'm so thankful to be celebrating another year, but I have to laugh because I told Addison that her birthday definitely trumps mine. Since her birthday is Sunday, she gets an entire birthday weekend (treats at school today, small party tomorrow and family birthday dinner on Sunday) and I get sweet Happy Birthdays from friends and family while I prep for all her festivities. Oh, how times have changed! I just hope she saves some of that energy to take care of me in my old age!

No comments:
Post a Comment