Today is the first day of school for Landry. He is in Mrs. Lynnette's 4-year-old class at First Pres. He has most of his friends in his class again this year and seemed excited about starting school again...especially since it means seeing Ansley Kate! However, when he realized that I wasn't going to be staying with him this morning like I did for Open House yesterday, he cried. He's such a mama's boy. He gets to sit next to Kinsley. I hope Landry doesn't get her in trouble all year. He is very imaginative and loves little girls who will play make believe with him.
The kids and I had a great day Saturday. I let them pick where they wanted to eat and Addison picked Sal and Mookie's. What kid doesn't love pizza, right? Landry!! He is such a picky eater. He's the only child I know that doesn't love pizza and orders chicken tenders at a pizza place. When it came time for ice cream, he ordered "only banillla" as always. At least he's easy to please in that department. We did some shopping and then went to see a movie. Landry picked Diary of Wimpy Kid--Dog Days, which was really cute. You would think they would have been worn out after that, but they insisted that we end the day with a trip to Dick's for soccer cleats and then dinner and more playtime at Chik-Fil-A. I think I slept like a log Saturday night!



2 comments:
My sweet Lan Man! I am sure he had a GREAT day today.
I was wondering where you went! How did I miss your post your were getting a new address? Anyway, your kids are getting so big! They are precious.
Post a Comment