Friday, March 10, 2006
The Name Game
Sara Sara Bo Bara, Banana Fanna Fo Fara, Me Mi Mo Mara...oh wait...not that name game! Colin and I have been playing the name game when it comes to this baby that has taken up residence inside my stomach. Although we have yet to find out if it's a boy or a girl, Colin has decided he wants to change the girl's name that we had picked out. We had originally picked out Maggie Claire for a girl and Brayden Wilson for a boy. However, Colin now wants to name a girl Addison Claire and call her "Addie" for short. I like both names equally, but it's hard to change when you've had a girl name picked out for such a long time. We are planning to have a sonogram around the 1st of April and we're hoping we'll be able to find out the sex at that time. If not, we'll have to wait until the end of April. Until then, I'm sure Colin will continue to harass me about Addison versus Maggie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment