Tuesday, March 14, 2006
Sleeping comfortably...a thing of the past
I hit the 13 week mark on Monday and with that came changes in my normal sleeping habits. Yep, comfortably sleeping on my stomach is now a thing of the past. Not only does sleeping on my stomach nauseate me, but I also feel enourmous pressure and cramping when I do. I assume that this baby is trying to tell me that it's time to stop squishing him or her and find a new sleep position. So, I've had to relinquish comfortable sleeping and resort to lying on my side with a pillow between my legs. Let me just say that this is harder than it may seem to those who are used to sleeping on their stomach. For one, extra pillows take up a lot of bed space...even in a King size bed. I woke up around 2 a.m. to go to the restroom (one of my many nightly visits to the bathroom) and I noticed that Colin was hanging on to the edge of the bed with dear life since I had invaded his space with pillows. I have to say it was pretty amusing. Poor Colin!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment