It's week 14! I finally made it to the second trimester and things are still progressing. Just like the flowers of spring, I've started to bloom this past week. My regular clothes are a thing of the past and stretch pants and comfy maternity blouses are my new best friends. =) In three weeks, we are traveling to Tuscaloosa to let Amanda Gordon's aunt do a sonogram for us. We are hoping that we'll find out what we're having at that time. If not, we'll have a second sonogram on April 25th. Either way, the sex of our little bean will soon be known and the real preparation can begin (look out Pottery Barn Kids!).
I found out yesterday that my mom is having knee replacement surgery on April 19th. Since she's never had major surgery like this, I pray that everything will go well and that she won't be nervous about the procedure. She's been in pain for quite some time, so we're hoping that this operation will improve her qualify of life. Besides, she is still a spring chicken whether she believes it or not. Please keep her in your prayers.
No comments:
Post a Comment