Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Big belly bumps explained




Well, it's no wonder that I've been seeing my belly bump and ripple lately, Addison Claire now weighs 2.7 pounds according to our sonogram yesterday (click on photos to enlarge). She's in the 60th percentile and everything looks great thus far. My glucose test came back normal...thank goodness. Although, I don't advise anyone to drink a bottle of glucose and then walk across a parking lot in the Mississippi heat in June...can we say queasy? Colin was a good sport and even tried some of the glucola. It really wasn't as bad as I expected. It was just super sweet and seemed to fill you up quickly.

We went to see Cars at the new Madison theatre after the doctor. It was really cute. The animation was great! Larry the Cable Guy did the voice for Mater(the tow truck) and he was hysterical. Very good family movie!

My dogs are little demons....not really, but they sure are testing our patience lately. Cooper has realized that he can get on top of the dog house and then jump over the fence. Colin found him chained to the neighbor's trampoline the other day. I'm not sure if the neighbor chained him to keep him out of trouble or because he had already torn something up. Guess we'll find out soon enough! Gotta love labs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sara, that is so exciting!! So you're about 12 weeks away right? I'm so bad at seeing the baby in those sonogram pics, I'm sure you've become quite the expert. Tell Colin that I said hello.
Glad to see y'all are doing so well.

Happy 4th of July,
MH