Monday, June 26, 2006

Trip to the Hospital and Attack of TP

We seemed to have an interesting weekend. Saturday, I woke up with blood in my urine and had to call the doctor's office. They told me to come to Labor and Delivery, so I spent most of Saturday having a preview of what the Labor and Delivery wing is like. Colin was off playing softball in Byram, so I had to track him down and have him meet me and my mom at the hospital. The doctor determined that I was okay and the baby was okay....my heart rate was a little high and they kept me until my heart rate came down. I got to go home Saturday afternoon with antibiotics for a bladder infection with instructions to drink lots of water and to rest for several days. We were exhausted Saturday evening after all the excitement, but woke up Sunday morning and discovered that our house had been rolled by some of the youth at our church. I have attached some pictures to show what Colin had to clean up yesterday after church. Colin has been busy plotting an attack plan as revenge. We'll see what type of plan he comes up with!

No comments: