Thursday, June 29, 2006
Say a prayer...
I went to the doctor on Tuesday for a check-up. The good news is that my bladder infection is all cleared up. However, the doctor determined that my heart rate is still high. It seems to be running between 120-130 and 60-80 is generally normal. The doctor is sending me to a cardiologist on the 10th of this month. Dr. Travelstead said she doesn't want to alarm me, but wants to make sure there is nothing serious going on. I suspect that with labor in my future, they want to take every precaution necessary to help determine the best course of action. Please say a prayer that everything is okay. It's a little scary to think about my heart going haywire during the delivery, so I guess this is the Lord's way of getting it seen about beforehand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sara, Alex and I will be praying for you. My sis had a similar situation and everything turned out okay. Don't worry! God is wonderful!
You are in our prayers, Sara!
Post a Comment