Monday, June 12, 2006

Monday is here again

It's Monday morning again...I've really started to dread Mondays the farther along I get. It's so hard to get out of the bed and get going when you are carrying around another human being in your stomach. I'm 26 weeks today. The weeks are definitely starting to roll by.

Colin and I are finally starting to heal from last week. My sunburn is starting to peel and Colin's antibiotics are clearing up his softball injuries. I tried to rest most of the weekend and the swelling has finally gone down in my ankles.

Colin and I are very blessed to have friends and family who have offered to host baby showers for us. We have three scheduled in July and August, so we are looking forward to the showers and are grateful for such loving support from everyone.

Happy Monday everyone!

No comments: