
My sweet baby girl turned five months old on Friday. Where has the time gone? Even though Colin and I treasure every precious moment that we have with her...it still feels like the days and weeks are going by so quickly. She continues to amaze us daily with new tricks. She can say something that sounds like "I love you" when we say it to her, and she still loves her bath time. We started teaching her basic sign language a month or so ago and she gets so excited when she sees the sign for "milk" and "bath." Her newest trick is blowing spit bubbles. I know that sounds gross, but it's so hilarious. She even amuses herself with that one! We enjoyed a low-key weekend this past weekend. It's nice to get some rest every now and then. My brother's birthday was yesterday. Happy 24th Birthday, Chase! We hope everyone has a great week. Gotta run and give my girl her bath! I'll leave you with a few pictures. Most of the ones with her mouth wide open are from her laughing at her daddy. Mamas carry them for nine months and then the daddy steals them away!
No comments:
Post a Comment