.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Today was a beautiful day in Vicksburg...kind of windy...but a beautiful day nonetheless. Colin, Addison and I spent most of the day at my parents' house in Edwards. Back in May, my parents sold their house of 22 years and moved on to some land that they have owned for the past several years. They are planning to start building a house this spring. A couple of years ago, my dad nicknamed their land "Rebel Yell," so my mom and I bought him a black iron sign for his birthday that my dad now has marking the drive to their lot. He always asks Addison if she wants to come stay with Nana and Papa at "Rebel Yell," so I took some pictures of Colin and Addison with the sign today. By the time we left my parents this evening, Addison was starting to run fever, so I hope that she's not getting sick. I was sick last weekend with a cold/mild case of the flu and felt miserable, so I'm hoping we can keep her well! Addison will be six months on the 26th of this month. She still has no teeth, but can stand really well when she's holding on to our fingers and can sit up as long as she has some kind of support. She's getting there! Colin's uncle Toby celebrates the big 5-0 this week! Happy Birthday, Toby!
No comments:
Post a Comment