Friday, February 23, 2007

Six Months Old



Addison will be six months old on Monday. We went to the doctor yesterday for a check-up and her six month shots. It just so happened that she had a head cold and had been running fever the two days prior to her appointment, so she ended up having a thorough examination to make sure she didn't have bronchitis or anything more than a cold. She now weighs 14 lbs. and 13 oz. and is in the 25th percentile for weight and height. She is just a little over 25 inches long. She has been very fussy and clingy today because of her cold and the fever she always runs with her shots, so I've had an excuse to hold her and give her extra love. We're hoping that she'll feel better tomorrow as we have a very busy weekend in store. I'm having a trunk show in the morning for a children's clothes line and Colin has to go work on a computer for an elderly lady. Later tomorrow afternoon, we're supposed to celebrate Colin's uncle's birthday with a family spaghetti dinner. Vicksburg is supposed to have some pretty rough weather tomorrow afternoon and evening, so I hope we'll make it home before all of that starts. Here are a few pictures that I snapped earlier this week. Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!

No comments: