.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
Colin, Addison and I enjoyed a lazy weekend at home for the first time in a long time! Saturday, Colin got up early and started a fire in the fireplace. It was 27 degrees outside. I put Addison in the bed with me after her morning bottle and she and I were warm and toasty cuddled up together. We stayed in front of the fire most of the day playing with Addison and watching movies. It was so relaxing. Sunday, we spent some time with family after church and then watched the SuperBowl with some friends. Go Colts! We were so proud of Peyton! Yesterday, we spent the morning in the doctor's office with every other sick child in Vicksburg. Both waiting rooms of the doctor's office were slam full. We had to take Addison in to let the doctor look at a knot that came up on the base of her neck a couple of weeks ago. I made the appointment almost two Fridays ago and this was the earliest we could get in since she wasn't "sick." Although naturally, the knot had gone down quite a bit since the day I made the appointment. The doctor said that she feels like it's a swollen lymph node that was inflammed due to her body trying to fight off illness or infection. We were instructed to keep an eye on it and bring her back in if it's gets larger than a marble. We also discussed the problems with her stomach and constipation, so they switched her formula. There's no telling what germs or illnesses we caught while at the doctor. I've posted a few pics from this weekend. We put her in her highchair for the first time and gave her one of those transition sippy cups to try out. She didn't know what to do with it other than chew on the soft nipple. She laid back in her highchair, threw her foot up on the tray and just chewed on the cup for 10 minutes. It was pretty funny. She's also enjoying her exersaucer that we bought her. She's learned how to play the piano and turn some of the pages on the little book. Mainly, she just tries to figure out how to get all the pieces in her mouth.
No comments:
Post a Comment