.jpg)
Happy Tuesday! There has been lots going on in the Leach house the past few days. First off, we went to a birthday party at Pee Wee Workout on Saturday for our friend Kate Henry who turned two. Addison had a great time crawling around on the mats and balls and watching all the other kids play. After the party, we went to the pool so that Addison could work on her tan. I've never seen a child who tans like she does....even with SPF50 sunscreen. She sure didn't get that from me. Sunday night, we went to a cookout and talent show at church and Addison loved all the music and excitement of a fellowship hall full of people. Today, Addison had an Upper GI series that was ordered by her pediatrician in order to see if she has any problems with her digestive system which could be causing her reflux. We couldn't give her anything to eat until after the test, so I was really worried that it was going to be a rough morning with her screaming for a bottle. Luckily, she did incredibly well. She drank the entire bottle of barium and was a perfect angel while they took all of the x-rays that they needed. I was so proud of her. We got the results this afternoon and everything is normal. The doctor said that the reflux is just something that she'll have to grow out of. In the meantime, we'll keep chugging the Zantac. After Addison's procedure, I spent all afternoon at the doctor having blood work done for myself. More to report on that later. I'll leave with you some pics from this weekend and today.
No comments:
Post a Comment