Friday, June 22, 2007

Summer Has Officially Arrived

Yesterday was the first official day of summer. I'm confused...hasn't it felt like summer for weeks now? Vicksburg finally got some much-needed rain this week. It's amazing how nice it felt outside after the storm passed through. I wish it would stay like that forever. In other news, Addison has been having horrible reflux this week, so I called the doctor this morning to see if there are any other treatment options. I just don't think that the Zantac is helping her. She's so active and when she starts moving around...she throws everything up. Our carpet and her little throat/tummy could use a break. She is still trying her best to walk. If you stand her in front of you and tell her to walk to someone else, she'll take a few steps and does a pretty good job. She can stand without holding on to anything for a few seconds at a time. She turns 10 months old next Tuesday...oh, how time flies when you are having fun! Hope everyone has a great weekend. I think we're going to hang out at the pool. =)

No comments: