
.jpg)







Hello, gals and guys! It has been a while since my last post. I promise that I haven't forgotten about ya...just been out havin' fun in the sun! We left the Friday before Memorial Day and headed to the beach down in Perdido Key, Florida. We have stayed at the Beach Colony resort there four or five times in the last 10 years and love it there. In fact, Colin proposed in the very sand where we stayed this past week and we honeymooned there as well, so that snow white sand holds many wonderful memories. We added some more memories to the mix this past week as it was Addison's first encounter with sand, surf and a real swimming pool. She loved the pool and the dolphin fountain connected to the pool, but didn't know what to think about the sand. She would shiver every time she would get a hand full of it. It was pretty hysterical to watch. She liked walking along the beach (with us holding on to her hands, of course) in the afternoons. Guess she is like her mama in that respect. I snapped a ton of pictures....I've posted a few here. We had a great time with all of the family. The girls stayed in our condo and we had a pedicure night, a massage and mud mask night and a night in the hot tub. All in all, it was great fun. Got some great deals at the outlet mall. Oh, will my pocketbook ever recover? =) We got home on Saturday and then had to travel down to Carlisle on Sunday for the Wilson family reunion (Colin's side of the family). Monday is here again and I am wishing I were back at the beach as I go through 300 emails here at work. Yowzers!
1 comment:
Hey girl! Yes, I remember you!
So glad to hear from you! Your little girl is SO CUTE!!!!
And a miracle!
I am so sorry you went through all of the fertility problems.
You are so blessed now, though!
I am adding your blog to my faves!
Thanks for keepin' up with mine! That gives me more inspiration to keep it up to date!
Post a Comment