
It's Monday again. What is it about Mondays? I dread them even more now than I used to because I know that I'm going to miss out on another 40 hours of Addison's life while I'm at work. However, she does a pretty good job of giving us lots of love and keeping us entertained during the weekends, which usually makes it even harder to drop her off on Monday mornings. We had her pictures made downtown at Amanda Monsour Photography 6 weeks ago and our proof book came in on Friday. Let me just say that I'm about to spend a small fortune to place my order because there are 6o something pictures and I love just about every single one of them. Decisions, decisions. I don't know how I'll ever narrow it down. Addison is trying her best to walk. She was cruising on the ottoman yesterday and decided to let go. She stood there for a minute, tried to take a step and then took a tumble. She's getting braver by the day and is starting to have the bruises to prove it. We just can't imagine our lives without her and are so thankful for her. Can't believe that it's almost time to start planning her first birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment