Out with the old and in with the new! In just a few hours, 2007 will be long gone. We've been sick at the Leach house for the past week or more and are wishing for better health in 2008. Addison has been battling a bad case of bronchitis that started a couple of days before Christmas and is just now starting to act like her regular self again. Despite sickness, we had a great Christmas and were so blessed to spend the holidays with our friends and family. And as my husband always says in January, we need to start early and start buying Christmas presents for next year. HA! Unfortunately for him, we have bigger fish to fry in the next few months such as getting ready for our new addition to the family. This Thursday, we are heading to Tuscaloosa for the big reveal! My friends's aunt is going to do a 4-D sonogram for us and we hope to find out whether this baby is a boy or girl. I think we have decided on a boy's name, so hopefully I'll post Friday with our news. Once we determine the sex, I have a lot of shopping to do for bedding, furniture, room decor, and also clothes if it's a boy. I can just see Colin shuttering at the word "shopping." 2007 was a great year for us. Not only did our little princess turn one, but we found out that the Lord is blessing us with another miracle. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't stop and say, "Thank you, Lord!" Addison continues to amaze us each day and we can't imagine our lives without her. I am sure the new baby will also enrich our lives in ways that we could never imagine. Here's wishing everyone a safe, happy and healthy new year! Let's make 2008 great!
Monday, December 31, 2007
Happy New Year Wishes
Out with the old and in with the new! In just a few hours, 2007 will be long gone. We've been sick at the Leach house for the past week or more and are wishing for better health in 2008. Addison has been battling a bad case of bronchitis that started a couple of days before Christmas and is just now starting to act like her regular self again. Despite sickness, we had a great Christmas and were so blessed to spend the holidays with our friends and family. And as my husband always says in January, we need to start early and start buying Christmas presents for next year. HA! Unfortunately for him, we have bigger fish to fry in the next few months such as getting ready for our new addition to the family. This Thursday, we are heading to Tuscaloosa for the big reveal! My friends's aunt is going to do a 4-D sonogram for us and we hope to find out whether this baby is a boy or girl. I think we have decided on a boy's name, so hopefully I'll post Friday with our news. Once we determine the sex, I have a lot of shopping to do for bedding, furniture, room decor, and also clothes if it's a boy. I can just see Colin shuttering at the word "shopping." 2007 was a great year for us. Not only did our little princess turn one, but we found out that the Lord is blessing us with another miracle. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't stop and say, "Thank you, Lord!" Addison continues to amaze us each day and we can't imagine our lives without her. I am sure the new baby will also enrich our lives in ways that we could never imagine. Here's wishing everyone a safe, happy and healthy new year! Let's make 2008 great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
OOOh! I can't wait to find out what you are having!!!
Hey girl> I am so excited to find out what sex this little thing is finally. I am looking forward to it!!!
Post a Comment