.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
I'm so glad that we've made it to the middle of the week. I'm officially ready for the weekend to get here. I've had enough of the work week already. =) I worked 10 1/2 hours yesterday and then came home to a sick child. Addison started running fever yesterday at school and continued running fever into the night. She woke up at 3:45 this morning vomiting, which made my pregnant-weak stomach turn and I started getting sick too. She finally went back to sleep once I held her and put her in the bed with us. Of course, I didn't get much sleep after that. I snapped a picture of her sleeping in our bed this morning. She finally looked like she was getting some much-needed rest. Our Internet has been down for the past couple of weeks, so I haven't been able to catch up on blogging and downloading pics. In any event, here are some pics from the park on Saturday and our nephew Ryan's birthday party. Better late than never, I guess. Hope everyone has a great week.
1 comment:
Addison looks so sweet sleeping!!! I love all of the pics!
Post a Comment