.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
We are finally home and are settling in as a family of four. Colin did an excellent job of updating the blog for me while we were in the hospital, but now I've taken back over and will try to blog as much as two small children will allow. Addison loves her little brother and wants to hold him constantly. We are trying to help her understand why she can't carry him around. She wants him to get down and play with her and can be a little rough with him at times, but she's learning nonetheless. We missed her so much during our hospital stay and I am hoping to shower her with love and attention now that we are back to help her make the transition as a big sister.I've included a few pictures of our first hour home. Addison was so animated as she held him and realized that he was "real" and out of mama's belly. We also found her sitting in his car seat right before bath time. She has been trying out all of his equipment...swing, bouncy seat, Amby bed, etc. It makes me sad to see how big she looks in all of them. It wasn't too long ago she was the tiny little baby in the car seat.
I am having quite a bit of pain this go around and it's making recovery and just being a mother a bit difficult. My pain meds don't seem to be helping a burning sensation that I'm having when I walk or stand, so I am praying that it will get better in the next day or so. I guess being a little older and having scar tissue from my first section hasn't helped. Please say a prayer that I can get some relief soon. It's hard to enjoy Landry and his sister when I can barely get around and poor Daddy is getting tired of having to do everything for all of us! :)
3 comments:
I am praying for you!
The pictures are so cute! :) I absolutely love Addison's expressions. They are priceless! :) We will be praying for you.
Thursday morning I thought about yall at 715, just two minutes after he was born. That was God telling me to pray for yall. :) Now that is awesome!! :)
J
Landry is such a doll! I wish we could be there to hold him too! Addison looks like she is taking good care of him. :) I will be praying for you and I admire you for keeping this blog up so well. I feel like I am there sometimes.
Love,
Megon
Post a Comment