Tuesday, August 22, 2006
1/2 Centimeter Dilated
It's amazing what you get excited about when you are pregnant.....any sign of progress is great news when you are 36 weeks pregnant in the August heat! =) We went to the doctor this afternoon and I'm a fingertip (1/2 cm) dilated, so we are getting closer. My blood pressure was 130/100, so it's still running high. Since my BP seems to go down when I lay on my left side, I just have to keep resting for now and try to lie on my side as much as possible. I dropped off my urine collection and they have sent it off to the lab. I should find out something in a couple of days as to whether there is protein present in my urine. Colin asked Dr. T how big Addison Claire is and she said her guess is around 7 or 7 1/2 pounds. WOW--can't believe she's that big with four weeks to go. Dr. T said a section might be a good idea after all if she keeps growing. We go back next week (unless I go into labor before then) and we're going to have our final ultrasound to make sure everything looks okay. In the meantime, we're just twiddling our thumbs. Our bags are packed and ready to go, so we just need Mother Nature to take its course.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yippee!
Post a Comment