Sunday, August 20, 2006
The Rebel XT
Thursday is my 27th birthday and Colin has been asking me for weeks what I want him to buy me. Since our Nikon digital camera has been acting up lately, I've been hinting...okay, so it's not hinting when you beg...for a really, nice SLR digital camera that is fast enough to take great candids. I did a lot of research on SLR digital cameras with great shutter speeds and everyone seemed to recommend the Canon EOS Rebel XT. After showing Colin all the Consumer Reports/customer reviews and playing the "we're about to have our first baby" card, he went this weekend and bought it for me. =) I was so pumped. It takes fabulous pictures and pretty much does all the work for you when you have it on automatic focus. For professionals who know what they are doing, you can set it to manual focus and play around with all of the different features. I think I'll be sticking to the automatic for now. I don't know if my pregnancy hormones are kicking in as I near the end of the pregnancy, but I've been very irritable and somewhat emotional the past couple of days. Needless to say, my birthday present has lifted my spirits a bit. I just can't wait for Addison Claire to get here so I can start snapping away. The only better birthday present would be for me to have Addison on Thursday and have her share my birthday with me.....guess we'll have to wait and see!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So I googled your camera and it looks awesome! Can't wait to see photos of that baby. How much longer do you have?
Hey lady! I've been keeping up with your progress and John and I are so excited for you. Happy birthday!!! Make sure you use that camera to send lots of baby pictures to us! Love Kathy and John Treadwell
Post a Comment