Friday, August 04, 2006

Surviving Bedrest

I've survived almost one week of bedrest! Honestly, it hasn't been too terribly bad. The first two days were pretty boring considering that my Internet service decided to go down and I could only watch TV and/or read, but I made it through. We are so blessed to have wonderful friends and family who have called to check on us and who have offered to bring food. Colin has been thrilled that he's been eating home-cooked meals without having to learn how to cook.

I'll be 34 weeks on Monday and will make another visit to the doctor. She still wants me to make it to 37 weeks, which isn't that far away. I'm still having contractions occasionally, but they have eased a good bit since I started bedrest.

My aunt Debra painted some canvases for Addison's room and she brought them by on Tuesday. I got Colin to hang them last night, so her room is finally complete.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What great artwork for Addison's room! I hope that the next few weeks pass quickly and that you don't get bored before the end of it. Can't wait to see photos of that precious baby girl!!