Thursday, August 10, 2006

Counting Down

It's amazing that two weeks have almost passed since I started bedrest. I can't believe how much faster the week goes by when you are at home. I am 34 1/2 weeks now. I went to the doctor this past Monday and all is good. My contractions have eased and the baby is measuring right on target. Dr. Travelstead said her head is down, so she's in position and is getting ready to make her final descent. I haven't dilated yet, but that's a good thing. Bedrest hasn't been too bad thus far. I get a little tired of being stuck in the house, but I've been reading magazines and books and have been helping one of my coworkers assemble wedding invitations for her daughter's upcoming nuptials.

Today is my daddy's 50th birthday. Happy Birthday, Daddy! I told Daddy that he's turning half a century old just in time for his first grandbaby. =)

No comments: