Friday, July 24, 2009

Art Park Fun

Cameron, Mason and Addison at the very hot Art Park.
Addison posing with her class' brick from First Pres.
Cooling off
Ahhhhh...so refreshing

Her moves crack me up.
What could be better than playing with a plastic water bottle?


Headed to the library

Addison had her second trip to the dentist Wednesday and did so well that I decided to treat her to an afternoon at the Art Park. She had a blast and was so excited when Mason and Cameron showed up to play. Yesterday morning, I spent a few hours with the kids while my mom had a doctor's appointment so we decided to take a trip down to the library. Addison loves books, so she got so excited by all the books on the shelves. We read Three Billy Goats Gruff and All Tutus Should Be Pink. I really didn't think either of my kids were paying that much attention to the story, but later I heard Addison repeating Three Billy Goats Gruff saying, "and the smallest billy goat went trip trap trip trap across the bridge and the ugly troll said, 'who's that coming across my bridge...." I guess she listened better than I thought. :)

2 comments:

Tyanne said...

so cute, love their outfits!

MH said...

That sounds like so much fun. Jack loves books too, I can't wait till he gets past the point of wanting to tear the pages out of every book. He'd have a field day at the library. A & L are SO SO CUTE!