Monday, July 20, 2009

Seven Years Ago...

Colin and I with fun ship Freddy on our cruise a few weeks ago.
...I married my soul mate. The one who knows me better than even I know myself sometimes and am too stubborn to admit it. The one who held my hand during all of those fertility treatments and held me together when our first sonogram revealed an empty uterus. The goofy one who tries to make me laugh so that I'll forget how mad I am at him. The one who isn't afraid to let his little girl dress him up in purple feather boas and silly hats because he knows it makes her giggle. The one who can't wait to spend his time on the baseball and soccer field coaching his kids in the years to come because he knows that those little things make a big difference in molding the people who they will become. The husband and daddy that I hope Landry will grow up to be like. The one who stole my heart 11 years ago and officially made it his on this day seven years ago. Happy Anniversary, sweetie! Thank you for being my ONE and only! I love you!

5 comments:

Taylor & Krisa said...

Congrats! May there be many more...

Amy said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!

Deanna said...

Such a sweet post! Happy Anniversary!

AMANDA said...

Happy Anniversary!!!!!

Ashley said...

that's so sweet! congrats you guys!