I attempted to get Colin to snap a quick picture of me with the kids Sunday morning before church since I am hardly ever in any photos with them. I'm always behind the camera, and like every mother, I worry that 20 years from now when my kids look through old pictures they'll wonder if Daddy was the only parent present during all of those Kodak moments. As you can tell though, there's no such thing as snapping a quick photo with two small children. First, it was so hot and muggy outside that the camera lens fogged up the second we walked outside. Then, Landry wanted to jump out of my arms so he could get down and play. Finally, Addison just told me to forget about "brudder" and take a picture with her. Whatever!!! I don't know why I even try. :)
7 comments:
Amen, sister! I know exactly what you're saying.
I agree, I have the same thoughts!!
Ha! That's why when we took family pics this past week, I invited my brother to go along and act goofy to entertain Bryce! Otherwise, it would've been over before it even started. :) We moms prefer to be BEHIND the camera, but I say the same thing about wanting my kids to know I was actually THERE!
so funny!
I know my kids will think that dad is the only one who likes to do anything fun.... but I guess they know better than that:)
Lesson for my day: I need to take as many pics as I can with our baby before he/she can really squirm! Gotcha.
Hey, I think I have some pictures that look similar to those!!! :)
Post a Comment