.JPG)
Last Sunday, we decided to take the kids to
High Delta Safari Park in Delhi, La, as a treat since we had been gone on the cruise and they had been stuck at Nana and Papa's for most of the week. High Delta is a drive-thru safari park where you have the option of either driving your own vehicle or riding on a tractor-pulled covered wagon. We chose to drive our own vehicle due to the wonderful Mississippi heat. I can't tell you how much fun it was to watch the kids' reactions to the animals...Addison especially. She was absolutely hilarious and so excited. It was truly worth every penny. We will definitely be going back when it cools off a bit to ride in the wagon. I have to admit that none of us were fond of big guy with the large horns. Each time he would come near, we would roll the window up as fast as we could and he would proceed to snot all over my windows. Addison thought that was hysterical and told me that I had buffalo and moose boogers on my car! :)
2 comments:
That's so funny! That gal is always a hoot! Is that the one in LA? I've always wanted to go there, but I forget until I'm heading over to Monroe for something else.
Looks like fun! The cruise looked wonderful! I know you had a blast, but I know you were glad to see those little ones!
Post a Comment