.JPG)
Our little gymnast
.JPG)
Her favorite--the beam
.jpg)
Getting her medal for participating
.JPG)
The low beam
.JPG)
Backbend bridges
.jpg)
Crawling through the tunnel
.JPG)
.jpg)
Bars
.jpg)
Getting ready for the bars...those specks in her hair may look like giant flakes of dandruff, but that's the glitter. HA!
Gymsouth hosted its Christmas Extravaganza yesterday afternoon to give parents and grandparents a chance to see what the girls have been learning the past few months. Addison has been very excited about it, so I tried to make it a little extra special for her by letting her use my shimmer body lotion and buying some glam spray glitter for her hair. We twisted her hair up into curly coils all over her head and then sprayed her down with the glitter before her debut. Of course, my whole bathroom now sparkles and probably will for the next few months. She was so proud and had a great time showing off her skills. Thanks to both sets of grandparents for coming. She was a little distracted by all of the people and the attention, so I think we've got some work to do if she ever plans to compete. I guess that will come with age and time. Here are a few pics of the diva....
3 comments:
Too cute - looks like ya'll had a lot of fun!
Love it! So glad she's enjoying the gym!
How adorable is that! I love that she has a candy cane in her hand while doing the beam.
Post a Comment