I am dying laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!
This made me smile!! Sarah, as always, your children are precious!! I got the Christmas Card...they are growing up so quickly!
...or the second, or third...As far as Bryce is concerned, it's terror to sit in his lap any time. He's already let us know in no uncertain terms that he does NOT want to see Santa.This pic is hilarious! I have one that's similar, but it was Santa at HBC. ;)
PRICELESS!!!
I love it!! that is too funny!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I am dying laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!
This made me smile!! Sarah, as always, your children are precious!! I got the Christmas Card...they are growing up so quickly!
...or the second, or third...
As far as Bryce is concerned, it's terror to sit in his lap any time. He's already let us know in no uncertain terms that he does NOT want to see Santa.
This pic is hilarious! I have one that's similar, but it was Santa at HBC. ;)
PRICELESS!!!
I love it!! that is too funny!!
Post a Comment