.JPG)
My little ballerina before the parade
.JPG)
Peeping out of the gingerbread house as she rode by
.JPG)
Landry watching all the parade excitement from Daddy's shoulders.
.JPG)
LK enjoying her birthday cake...can it get more precious than that?
.JPG)
Love this pic..."What's about to happen, sis?"
.JPG)
Adorable Jack taking a lick from the community icing spreader. HA!
.JPG)
"MMMM...good!"
.JPG)
Landry chillin' in the ball house with a cookie.
.JPG)
The Diva
.JPG)
Making cookies with cousins
.JPG)
The Gordon family and our cousin Natalie (angel in front) on Bovina's float.
Shew...it's been a busy weekend, but lots of fun nonetheless. The kiddos enjoyed playing in the snow Friday night...even if it was short lived. It was so beautiful Saturday morning to see everything glistening snowy white. Just a short recap of our other weekend activities and I'll let the pics do most of the talking. Our cousins MM and LK turned one and had a precious "Milk and Cookies" theme birthday party complete with a "decorate your own cookie" activity. It was a big hit with Addison, since she's my little chef. I think the smaller ones were just fascinated by the sugar rush. Saturday night, we bundled up to head to the downtown Christmas parade. Addison participated and rode as a ballerina on the Riverpointe Studios float. The girls were asked to wear colorful tutus and even though she has a tutu in both pink and purple, I decided to make her one in red and lime green in the spirit of Christmas. It was my first time to make a tutu, but I think it turned out fairly well. It served the purpose at least. I also bought some matching bling for her sweatshirt and did a quick iron-on just to dress it up a bit. She was super excited about the parade and did very well considering that she only knew one person on the float. When she saw us in the crowd, she cried for a few minutes to get off which made her daddy's heart break into a thousand pieces. Bovina's float was again awesome and you can really tell how much hard work went into it. Congrats, guys!! I know y'all are proud.
2 comments:
So fun that she got to ride in the Christmas Parade! Great job on the outfit.
The girls had such a good time at the party - thanks so much for coming! Addison just cracks me up every time I'm around her. She's going to be a blast to watch grow up - and Landry had a great time in the ball pit - he's so sweet!
Post a Comment