.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
I'm a few days behind on posting (surprise, surprise), but it's because we've been having so much fun soaking up the Christmas spirit. This past week and weekend, we have: taken a trip to Canton to see the spectacular lights, baked sweet sugar cookies, enjoyed several holiday parties at school and work, went to Open House at the new RiverPointe ballet studio and now we're gearing up for Addison's gymnastics Christmas Extravaganza tomorrow afternoon. I also had to work a retirement social and Assignment of Director ceremony at work this week as our Director retired after 39 years of service, so it's been a hopping week. And sadly, my great aunt Claudie died on Saturday night and the stress of it all put my Pappaw Conerly in the hospital yesterday evening with chest pains. He seems to be okay, but I don't think we can take anymore excitement this week. With that said, I'll leave you on a brighter note...pics from the week. Have a great weekend, everyone!
1 comment:
What fun!! We are making sugar cookies this weekend and I can hardly wait! If I can pull Bill away from the camp I want to go to Canton, LOVED it last year!
Post a Comment