Saturday, January 09, 2010

Ah...Lazy Saturday!

So, this is what sleeping late on a Saturday feels like? I haven't done it in so long, I truly had forgotten. Nana let the kids spent the night last night, so I've had the chance to have a lazy Saturday morning and catch up on some laundry and other things. There's nothing like staying warm and toasty when it's 20 degrees outside! Colin and I had a quick dinner last night and then snuggled up to watch My Sister's Keeper. Definitely a tear jerker! My eyes were raw afterwards from wiping them so much. Being a parent definitely changes the way you view things and you can't watch a movie like that without putting yourself in their shoes. I hope I never have to experience anything like that with my children. Hope 2010 has been good to everyone so far. I better get a jump start on the day and take advantage of the few kid-free hours I have left.

1 comment:

Cortney said...

You are so lucky to have your parents close! Glad you enjoyed your kid-free time!