We've been chugging right along the past week or so. Landry's been having ear trouble and is on another round of antibiotics. Addison is loving ballet, but has been keeping us busy with gymnastics and ballet/tap each week. I'm leaving for Puerto Rico bright and early next Monday, so I've been trying to get things in order. My brother, better known as Uncle Chase to Addison and Landry, is celebrating his 27th birthday on Wednesday so we had an early birthday dinner Saturday evening at Rebel Yell. My mom made spaghetti, his favorite, and we enjoyed cake and ice cream. Back at Christmas, he saw a canvas of Landry that I ordered for my mom and mentioned that he'd love to have a large canvas of Addison and Landry, so that's exactly what we gave him for his birthday. He was very pleased and said it was the best gift he could have gotten. Is that a sweet uncle or what?Sunday, January 24, 2010
Happenings
We've been chugging right along the past week or so. Landry's been having ear trouble and is on another round of antibiotics. Addison is loving ballet, but has been keeping us busy with gymnastics and ballet/tap each week. I'm leaving for Puerto Rico bright and early next Monday, so I've been trying to get things in order. My brother, better known as Uncle Chase to Addison and Landry, is celebrating his 27th birthday on Wednesday so we had an early birthday dinner Saturday evening at Rebel Yell. My mom made spaghetti, his favorite, and we enjoyed cake and ice cream. Back at Christmas, he saw a canvas of Landry that I ordered for my mom and mentioned that he'd love to have a large canvas of Addison and Landry, so that's exactly what we gave him for his birthday. He was very pleased and said it was the best gift he could have gotten. Is that a sweet uncle or what?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment