Colin and I will celebrate four years of marriage next Thursday. Can't believe it's been that long, but I guess time flies when you are having fun. As part of our anniversary gift to each other, we are having maternity photos made with a local photographer on Tuesday afternoon. You can view the photographer's website at:
http://www.rachealsphotography.com
In talking with the photographer, she told me to look around at other maternity photos to get of an idea of what type of photos I might like to try. While perusing the Internet last night, I came across this photographer's website and I fell in love with the sample slideshows that she has on her site. Her name is Renee Bergman and she is 25 years old. Here are samples of two of them---a baby's birth and various wedding shots. I would love to have something similar done with Addison Claire's first photos at the hospital. Hope you enjoy!
http://www.reneebergmen.com/rhome_files/Slideshows/Birth_Slideshow/index.html
http://www.reneebergman.com/rhome_files/Slideshows/Weddings_Slideshow/index.html
1 comment:
hi! i've been keeping up with you and your pregnancy via this site. i'm pregnant again as well, due this winter. grace will have a little brother or sister! we'll find out in 2 weeks what we're having. anyway, i saw the part about maternity photos. we used a wonderful photographer here for grace's first year photos. she has maternity pix's on her website as an example. grace is on it as well! anyway, just thought this would help. take care of yourself!
www.parmleyphotography.com
sarah
Post a Comment