It's 150 thousand degrees everywhere I go...or at least it feels that way! Being pregnant in the summer is definitely a unique experience. Not only do you start dripping sweat the minute you walk outside, but your legs and ankles start to swell making you even more uncomfortable.
Colin and I went to see Pirates of the Caribbean II on Saturday night. Let's just say that I won't be going to another three hour movie while I'm pregnant. It was very warm in the theatre (or it could have just been me) and I could not get comfortable in my chair regardless of how I shifted. I also had to get up several times to go to the bathroom. Word to the wise: when you are 30 weeks pregnant, save your money, stay home, rent a movie from Blockbuster and you'll be much happier. =)
With all of this said, I still have 8-10 weeks of the summer heat to go. I went to the nurse at work today to check my blood pressure and she said my pressure was high and that my legs were full of fluid. She said she thinks I should be put on bed rest. At this point, I could go for that. Of course, I also need a maid to wait on me hand and foot if I have to be at home in the bed all day!
No comments:
Post a Comment