The work week is getting longer and longer. I am slowly losing my energy as I near the end of this pregnancy and it's getting harder and harder to last a full eight hours at work without an afternoon nap. =) Although, I have to admit that I've probably done way too much this week.
Colin's grandmother and I went to see Paula Deen at the Mississippi Coliseum on Saturday. There were nearly 4,000 people at the afternoon show and another 3,500 at the evening show. We fought the hot, afternoon crowd to see Mrs. Paula. My one word to describe Paula is: COLORFUl! She's a hoot and certainly kept the audience laughing. After standing in line for 30 minutes and fighting ladies from seven different states for a bathroom stall, I was glad to get home after the show.
Yesterday afternoon, Colin and I had our maternity photos made. I can't wait to see how the pictures turned out. The photographer made us feel really comfortable and the session was a lot of fun. We were able to see a few of the shots on the camera screen and they all seemed to turn out really sweet. I'll be sure to share a few once we get our proofs.
Tomorrow is our four-year anniversary. It seems like we just got married yesterday, so it's hard to believe that it has been four years already. It's even harder to believe that we'll soon be a family of three!
1 comment:
Happy anniversary!
I remember when I was pregnant with Zoe and working at the Post, I used to go out to the parking lot and sit in the running car and take a quick nap during my lunch break. It was definitely better than nothing. I'm just glad that I was home during my second pregnancy and was able to take naps in my bed!!
Post a Comment