Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Girly Girl Weekend

I had such a wonderful girly girl time this past weekend. First, Colin and I celebrated our anniversary with dinner at Bonefish Grill in Maidson on Friday night. This was our first trip to Bonefish. The food was excellent and the service was fantastic also. I highly recommend it for a nice evening out.

Saturday, my mom and I went to Clinton for my baby shower at Krisa's house. Everything was so nice and it was great to see and visit some old friends. Addison Claire got lots of nice stuff...she's truly going to be a stylin' girly girl! After the shower, my mom, Katie and Candee and I went bargain shopping at Pier 1 after hearing that one of the stores is closing. I had a gift card and naturally had a hard time finding anything I needed/wanted since I had money to spend. Saturday night, mom and I braved the torrential rain heading to the Miss Mississippi pageant. A friend gave us tickets to sit with them, so we had great seats near the front. The show was excellent and we really enjoyed it once our clothes dried from the rain storm.

Colin and I went to the doctor yesterday and got some news. First of all, the doctor said that bed rest is most likely inevitable given my heart situation. We are still playing things by ear, but it looks like I might get forced to rest in the next couple of weeks. Colin asked Dr. Travelstead if she still planned on Addison Claire coming around Sept. 18th and she said that her gut feeling tells her that it's going to be sooner than that. In fact, as soon as I start dilating, she said we'll probably schedule a C-section or an induction. More to come on that...

I've posted a couple of pictures from my baby shower in an album of photos. You can view the album at: http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/skconerl24/album?.dir=/3b36re2&.src=ph&.tok=phZA6OFBqtIC.iME

No comments: